Re: [Healeys] PCV needs fresh air too

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] PCV needs fresh air too
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:57:24 -0800
No pretty much as I described.
The oil air separator is inside the valve cover on your engine.  The large
hose is off the LH valve cover, and the small hose (with a valve in this
case) is on the right hand valve cover.  Don't forget that the air space
inside each valve cover is connected via the various passages inside the
engine.
Function is as I described.
Rick