Re: [Healeys] PCV needs fresh air too

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] PCV needs fresh air too
From: "Steve Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 13:58:55 -0800
Very interesting comment, Ray,

I'm guessing too, but wouldn't the strength of the spring inside the PCV be
a function of the horsepower?

I wondering if the pcv from any 125 - 150 hp car or truck might work
similarly. Wouldn't manifold vacuum be proportional to the horsepower? Maybe
a 2 liter 6000 rpm 4 cyl would have similar total vacuum to a 4000 rpm 3
liter 6 cyl.

Just asking questions.