[Healeys] BJ8 Brake booster fail locks brakes on

Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Brake booster fail locks brakes on
From: austin.healey at gmail.com (Chris Dimmock)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 20:39:19 +1000
Thanks Alan, I'll investigate along those lines. So frustrating!!!

Hey Patrick,
I'll write you an article.
But My brake fluid dripping hands were not in the mood for a camera....
I can include a pic of my BJ8 stopped, which may infer the brakes were locked
on. I can also include a pic of the offending brake booster, which I didn't
assault with a large hammer, because I want to fix it.
Deal?
;-)
Best
Chris