Re: [Healeys] Voltage Regulator

To: Ron Mitchell <healeyron@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Voltage Regulator
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 20:09:16 +0100
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=4XOh8fMTBBtzYxEQ2sRJhT4bXeid5SBUmRiAPJQJdKo=; b=bWHcxvkyeNf0Q3brvR4CGLcd3XolTCbDMrKHYWO4z0/tmGS1eDhzfFliiz/OVbGQgA YgsU5PVzOPNZ3K0MHZa4HQHkHUz0UGwO8ZD637qHkDHwVIz5s8M6L8G1kv1NFCWA3ayV RhOnGkrSgvR+SXTd8/ubWEgIn5LRfbInFkMG93rV7c4SBc6d31qu/LEQ9rw2NUGmYe8a xx+CSVWTyXxVKelUsIosOHRAtm7oLj3gZDcN49EwIOfPozGtiAW7+7roTA+PufH0RnUM OvfKGBu2W27NwdMSA9I/wmtqK5LxGm5jMapo0Hyr4jArqubJTbReVcfGPoPpHgkVBW0W OxHA==
Bob

If you haven't already done it I suggest you put baking soda all around the
boot. it's amazing where that acid may have run to and it will corrode the
metal.

The regulator may just need all the connections cleaning.

Derek