Re: [Healeys] What did I do wrong?

To: Jose Vicente Vargas <jvvmusme@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What did I do wrong?
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 20:03:34 +0100
Cc: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=kXuMUD+xsWc1Yeuhn3pWquoyNXekPxUqWeqf156R/aY=; b=DkjY+m6DCBhadT1LM3/1B/C38gffsto7SlDbu+xc/3k5hU40MYTIjNZr8htC5iwM53 HILCazyl7bd4XLGMQzbl2Ra1382Q9BzlD1TP0rhGr/AN+heaSXcE7GEql3A2wL/6YGS+ wPw3lUmPBu5EnOQ0ImsMhTfcSworW3F2KIH8KB7UbJWVAWCuDjLNa47u7uaeGcfqHrsy /rZ2lWQ+51mSJf+xnxIjXRuvbo5IUZnfDYgmTOaRpzmPlP9MLhiKCFcPZOB7CFvIFRpY oRT4LI2L3DU/6IvX88quoZpNeoKsPeVAVcg8Vbq1QCSY5jrBhPAuJlXcDXLFdDcr+LaL clyw==
Gergo,

I think one issue is that the car is in Hungary so many potential
purchasers in Europe will not be willing or be able to visit you to see it.
Plus, and please don't take this the wrong way, but people who are not on
this list and don't know you, may be suspicious of a concours Healey being
sold in Hungary.

I have seen your ads and I believe that the car was priced too high in the
beginning. I see you have reduced it quite a bit and you are probably in
the ball park as I know it is a pristine example. However it is a 100-Six,
which are at the bottom of the price league and this fact coupled with the
car's location could be the problem.

good luck with the sale, I don't believe the problem is anything to do with
you not doing it right.

Derek
www.healeysix.net