Re: [Healeys] Timing light electrical

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Timing light electrical
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 15:30:15 -0000
Cc: <healeys@autox.team.net>
I use a small 12v battery from a clapped out ride on lawn mower. When the
engine seized for the last time, its new battery was the only thing worth
keeping!
Or the little charger that came with my new mower..
Or the little trickle charger/conditioner that I use on the Healey during
the winter....
Or, what I used to do, a cable to the back of the car with colour coded
crocodile clips that go straight onto the battery...

I'd guess that most of our garages could yield some similar solution.....

Simon

Simon