Re: [Healeys] Blanking sleeve question

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Blanking sleeve question
From: Per Schoerner <healeyguy@bredband.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 22:33:12 +0200
Bob
The thermostat you have does it move downwards when it opens? If, so
then it works the other way around than was intended.
I checked that Stewart web site, and it certainly looks like they open
downwards.
I have a photo of the bypass hole somewhere on my facebook. Check there,
the bypass hole should be closed when the engine is warm and the
thermostat open.
Hey, I'll share that picture in your facebook, that's easier.

Per

Per