Re: [Healeys] Registry

To: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Registry
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:08:51 -0700
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Many decades ago 3-4 I worked for a shop in LA. We had a box with vin/body
#s in it. We bought wrecks and rebuilt cars that often had no vin plate. We
would grab a vin and screw it to the dash. Theses were old cars. we would
put a good engine in the bay of one with a blown engine.  I paid $500.00
for mine in 1975. Some of those cars are still out there. No criminal
intent, Just tried to get as many cars back on the road. My BT7 is
registered as a 100-6.... But that's another story.
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR