Re: [Healeys] Wheel balance

To: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wheel balance
From: Marvin James <britcrs@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 05:35:13 -0700
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
I've got the No Mar Monster Balancer with the big cones.

http://www.nomartirechanger.com/category_s/38.htm

A lot pricier than the HF unit but when I bought mine, I think I paid less
than half what they get for it now.

It's  more sensitive than the bubble balancer I used before. I modified a
front hub and knock-off to slide on the shaft. I felt that was more
accurate than the cones. I am using the cones right now to balance some Jag
wires.

I also made an adapter to balance brake drums.

Marv J