Re: [Healeys] 100 heater core

To: bertvanbrande@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 heater core
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:42:24 -0500 (EST)
Bert
I always fine it interesting when very similar parts have a significant
difference in price.  The AH100 and TR3 heater core are virtually the same
except for the metal connection tubes. I'm not picking on suppliers but as a
sample Moss list price on the TR3 is $390 and the AH 100 is $490. 25% more to
make the tubes straight instead of curved. Used heater cores come up on ebay
fairly often.  Once they are damaged they can be a fun job to repair.  I have
a TR3 core in my BN2 withe the straight tubes soldered in.
Aloha
Perry