Re: [Healeys] Healey 100-6 Inner sills and outer rockers

To: p_cquinn@tpg.com.au
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey 100-6 Inner sills and outer rockers
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 14:11:14 -0800 (PST)
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Thom Kovacs of Fourintune in WI explained to me a few years ago that he prefers
to make his own inner sills out of 16 ga., rather than the 18 ga. that is
standard. I plan on doing this to projects I'm working on. This, combined with
Kilmartin "web" design style chassis rails, a hoop at bulkhead trans opening
and a few gussets here and there should stiffen the structure nicely
Best
JK