Re: [Healeys] Which Webers are you using?

To: John Rowe <john@jtkarowe.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Which Webers are you using?
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 09:01:51 +0000
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Interesting comment about masking the flat spot with fuel.

What exactly did the guy do to achieve that masking? Was it running very rich
and were their any other negative side affects. I only have 3 holes on mine
and no noticeable flat spot but my fuel consumption is nowhere near 24mph. I
wasn't at the rolling road when mine was set up as I couldn't make it at the
time. Some operators might not even bother looking for any flat spot and just
go straight to how it performs higher up the range.

I plan to have my set up re-checked prior to next season and this time I'll be
there. Do yours have screw access to the progression circuit or did he have to
remove the brass caps and fe-fit new ones.

Derek