Re: [Healeys] Derrington Steering Wheels

To: "Graeme Molony" <molony@dodo.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Derrington Steering Wheels
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 10:53:21 +0000
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Derrington did not actually make steering wheels, they were a 'speed shop' As
Kees mentions, the wheels were made by Moto Lita. They still make them and the
model they call the Derrington has Moto Lita stamped on the reverse side
rather than the front.

Derek
On 22 Dec 2013, at 01:55, "Graeme  Molony" <molony@dodo.com.au> wrote:

> Hi allsays
>
> Quiet day on the list and just cruising Ebay regarding Simons query
concerning
> Triple Weber Manifolds thought they might be a knock off of the DMD
Australia

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/derek.c.job@gmail.com