Re: [Healeys] Derrington Steering Wheels

To: cnaarndt@gmail.com, derek.c.job@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Derrington Steering Wheels
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 09:28:45 -0500 (EST)
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
And just incase it is not clear to everone, the 100S steering wheel is not the
same as what is referred to as a Derrington wheel. The primary visual
difference being that the spokes on a Derrington wheel are slotted & the 100S
wheel the spokes have a series of 6 holes of decreasing diameter from the hub
to the rim.
http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/invente
http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/100s
Gary Hodson