Re: [Healeys] Derrington Steering Wheels

To: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Derrington Steering Wheels
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 22:10:18 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Bill - right on .... Lemperts wheels are great and you can choose your wood
color/type/finish.

Love mine in African Rosewood. .

The up at 12 spoke is
correct and looks best.  Across and down are for Etypes and B's et al.

And
stay with correct 16 inch dia with holed spokes while you are at it .... just
looks right [er].

Makes the Moto Lita 15s look like cheap mahogany copies.
 Robert N. Blair
Yellow 65BJ8
RNBmail@yahoo.com