[Healeys] brake light flasher

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] brake light flasher
From: "R. Cobb" <rcobb@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 16:36:30 -0500
In the U.S., in the past few years, Hyundai has introduced a brake light
flasher.  As I observe its operation, it appears to flash three times before
going steady.

This is the only factory-installed brake light flasher that I recall being
available here, so its uniqueness may draw attention, in traffic.

Bob