Re: [Healeys] brake light flasher

To: "White, Stephen" <stephen.white@wku.edu>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brake light flasher
From: "rrengineer.mike" <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 15:44:07 -0700
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=att.net; b=Dd83Qgir/u0vqDnLuSkQ00HB1hJWAl+uHuWdB2u5X8CGBc36v0ZQu4GbNpm4TDkXNFzHRK2YHrjU0D4Wm1koIXyfRH7YVLoVTRfk6jB3KSiUnljLwVCTIbyjvvJPp/trV7pIPfV/c/KT70Nn3RqSRfd6a7lc4ED+q/Q+jnl193Op+xWzTVQzszn9nqlxm9ygLKpCm4l1JlLTzeIn/2eeZu2/Vi6FJPx2WCJkshAVbsWeUMoB93W0lMnkf3BSavFfbJy4cmfSkHs8EWsYhrUw4pl/NPpangbMYeRgr++PAq7Q3WunOhcYOFOrvII7HclsLz2Tw3oYT0sf6Ox2by8YVQ==;
These flasher units are legal in California.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY SB. 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone