Re: [Healeys] Running Temps--Was: Re: Aluminum Radiator

To: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>, Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Running Temps--Was: Re: Aluminum Radiator
From: Kimo Briske <kimobriske@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 10:27:56 -1000
I fabricated a sheet metal pan [ for my BT7 ]  to fill the space between
the front shroud and frame below the radiator. the air that comes in the
grill goes thru the radiator instead of under the car. the pan is 16 3/4"
wide, 13 1/2" front/back. A 1 1/2" lip on the back fastens it to the frame
rail. A  2 1/4" hole is located for the radiator drain. Stock radiator and
a 6 blade alum. fan from Norm Knock. No cooling problems. Aloha, Jim