[Healeys] 100 data plates

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] 100 data plates
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:05:13 -0500

------=_Part_60215_1071948306.1421885113549

My LHD 1953 100, BN1 has a plastic ID plate located in the driver's foot well &
an aluminum engine data plate located on the block. Should I also have a
chassis data plate located on the RH frame rail a few inches in front of the
passenger foot well & a body ID plate located on the firewall? If yes to either
of these plates, I would appreciate a photo of each of them or a link to
photos. Where can I get high quality reproductions of them made?
Thanks,
Gary Hodson

------=_Part_60215_1071948306.1421885113549

transparent;">My LHD 1953 100, BN1 has a plastic ID plate located in the
driver's&nbsp;foot well &amp; an aluminum engine data plate located on the
block. Should I also have a chassis data plate located on the RH frame rail a
few inches in front of the passenger foot well &amp; a body ID plate located on
the firewall? If yes to either of these plates, I would appreciate a photo of
each of them or a link to photos. Where can I get high quality reproductions of
them made?</font></div>

------=_Part_60215_1071948306.1421885113549--