Re: [Healeys] Re-assembly time frame

To: Chris Scholz <drscholz@visioncenterpc.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Re-assembly time frame
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 20:42:57 -0700
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>

--089e011832eae841af0518864094

The biggest issue is that shit don't go back in reverse order, no matter
what the manual says.  Seriously,  the issues of time resolve around the
stuff you discovery that need to be fixed, or having a third hand handy
when need it.
I think 2-3 days is very hopeful.

Mr. Ira Erbs
On Jun 14, 2015 7:57 PM, "Chris Scholz" <drscholz@visioncenterpc.com> wrote:

> For those who have done a complete nut and bolt restoration, how many
> hours do you budget for an experienced mechanic to reassemble the exterior
> of a 100-6?  I'm mainly talking body panels, doors, trunk, bonnet,
> windshield, trim, lights, grill, bumpers. Not concerned with wiring,
> drivetrain, or interior at this stage. Just exterior.
>
> I was budgeting 2-3 days based on other's conversations, but I may be way
> off.  Thanks.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
> Chris Scholz
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/eyera3000@gmail.com

--089e011832eae841af0518864094

order, no matter what the manual says.=C2=A0 Seriously,=C2=A0 the issues of=
 time resolve around the stuff you discovery that need to be fixed, or havi=
ng a third hand handy when need it. <br>
I think 2-3 days is very hopeful.</p>
; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:drscholz@visioncenterpc.com";>drscholz@visioncenterp=
c.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quo=
te" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"=
>For those who have done a complete nut and bolt restoration, how many hour=
s do you budget for an experienced mechanic to reassemble the exterior of a=
 100-6?=C2=A0 I&#39;m mainly talking body panels, doors, trunk, bonnet, win=
dshield, trim, lights, grill, bumpers. Not concerned with wiring, drivetrai=
n, or interior at this stage. Just exterior.<br>
I was budgeting 2-3 days based on other&#39;s conversations, but I may be w=
ay off.=C2=A0 Thanks.<br>
Sent from my iPhone<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=