Re: [Healeys] Jet-coating, wrap or do nothing to stainless headers?

To: Keith Mott <mottman55@gmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Jet-coating, wrap or do nothing to stainless headers?
From: David Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 09:49:33 -0700
--===============1738017676393127818==
 boundary="------------010109040806040802080007"

--------------010109040806040802080007

I like ZEP brand spray graphite..

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

--------------010109040806040802080007

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    I like ZEP brand spray graphite..<br>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAOiROwU2BrUHN9Y8ANgOsB02KwZcAWeYXweGWRjzeXY64idk1Q@mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
        paint?  I have a set of mild steel headers that I plan to put on
        a bugeye I'm restoring.  I don't really want to leave them bare,
        and I was planning on painting them with high-temp paint.
          rough running in my BT7 is exactly the same as Bob's.  I have
          come to accept that it is 'normal' behavior for these cars
          although I've always wondered about wrapping the the exhaust
          manifold to decrease the heat load on the carbs. </div>
              Simon Lachlan <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
                  moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="mailto:simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk";
                  target="_blank"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
              wrote:<br>
                .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
                      down into a big bore(?) exhaust.</p>
                      merits of wrapping, coating or doing nothing to
                      them .</p>
                      suspect, in my ignorance, that these are maybe
                      less prone to evaporation issues than SUs.</p>
                      researched synopsis. (Not by me!)<span
                        class="HOEnZb"></span></p>
                Support Team.Net <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";
                  rel="noreferrer"
target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://www.team.net/archive"; rel="noreferrer"
                  target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://www.team.net/forums"; rel="noreferrer"
                  target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
                <a moz-do-not-send="true"

href="mailto:Healeys@autox.team.net";>Healeys@autox.team.net</a><br>
                <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys";
                  rel="noreferrer"
target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"

href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/mottman55@gmail.com";
                  rel="noreferrer"
target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/mottman55@gmail.com</a><br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Healeys@autox.team.net";>Healeys@autox.team.net</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
      Dave Porter
      Porter Custom Bicycles
      2909 Arno St. NE
      Albuquerque, NM 87107
      505-352-1378
      Go HERE: my world <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="http://www.porterbikes.com/";>www.porterbikes.com/</a>

--------------010109040806040802080007--