Re: [Healeys] Interesting comment from a dealer

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Interesting comment from a dealer
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 12:32:55 -0500
Tom, when you have seen as many BJ8s worldwide as I have that have lost their
original identities, you have to be suspicious of any car that has anomalies
with the identity plates.  There are an incredible number of owners who have
cars like that and don't even know it because they don't recognize the VIN
plate as a reproduction, that the body number plate is for a second car, the
engine serial number is missing, the number on the shock tower is a third
car.....

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry