Re: [Healeys] Steering idler bits

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering idler bits
From: "Earl Kagna" <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 20:06:26 -0700
Jim - ouch that's hot!  But I'll bet that the Penrite - or John Deere corn
head grease, which seems to work just as well (according to others) will not
run at those high temps.  I used the Penrite because I managed to ahold of
it, otherwise based on what others have experienced, I would have gone with
the John Deere stuff.

One 500 ml bottle easily filled both the steering box and the idler