[Healeys] Throttle Cross-shaft

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Throttle Cross-shaft
From: Bruce Peters <rv9aplane@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 16:51:46 -0700
Hi all,
I have a 67 BJ8 MKIII LHD that I bought sight unseen and it was completely
disassembled. Owner had started restoration but only got as far as painting the
chassis and some suspension parts. I am in the process of beginning assembly. I
am following Roger Moment's Restoration Series and in Part 27 it suggests where
to start assembly so that's what I'm doing. I am attempting to install the
throttle cross-shaft (aka relay shaft) and am already stumped. The previous
owner filled in and painted over the holes where the brackets would be located
and screwed on. Therefore I can't find them to install this part. Can anybody
help me with how to determine the location of the brackets? Thank you!

Bruce Peters
Bakersfield, CA

Sent from my iPad