Re: [Healeys] Steering box

To: "'Tom Felts'" <tomfelts@windstream.net>, "'John Vrugtman'" <javrugtman@htcnet.org>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering box
From: "David Ward" <david.bighealey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 14:11:52 +0100
If it is possible for you to obtain where you are geographically located a
product that goes by the name of SMR [ Sugar Mill Roller Bearing Grease ] is
yet another liquid grease.
The Healey owners in Australia should have very little problem with supply
as there are large sugar cane fields especially in Queensland.
This product can be obtained for very little in way of cost.
Usual application method, hand pump gun applicator.