[Healeys] steering box

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] steering box
From: Mike <phoenix722@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 16:58:59 -0700
Well, thanks to all who offered advice on my steering box.  I had to
hunt to find the corn head grease, but cleverly pulled out my old grease
gun and cleaned it out to put the cartridge in.  Guess what?  The grease
gun was made before they thought of cartridges. Would not fit.  So off
to FLAP to buy a new one, which worked fine.  With the zirc fitting on
the end removed, the tip just fit in the hole and I filled it up.  Will
check it again after some miles.  So far so good.

--
Mike

MGTD (long gone)
BN1 (long gone)