Re: [Healeys] Fuel pump flustered

To: "AH Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel pump flustered
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 19:47:57 -0700
Inside the fuel pump are two one-way valves.  They are plastic discs (Moss,
Key #6 in the diagram.  N/A).  One of them could be defective allowing
gasoline to circulate through the inside of the pump.  I had the problem on
a trip many years ago.  I solved it at the time by cutting a disc out of the
plastic from a blister pack of something.  It worked and is probably still
in my back-up pump that I carry.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031