[Healeys] Leaking Rear Hub Flange

To: Healey List <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Leaking Rear Hub Flange
From: Neil McDonald <nmcd10@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 10:45:57 -0700

--000000000000ffb854058c2980e0

A lot of list chatter about how to stop oil leaks at the rear hub flange by
replacing the paper gasket or using goo of some sort. Am I right in
thinking that fitting a new oil seal inboard of the wheel bearing makes
this issue redundant, or is this not necessarily the case?

Neil
BN6
--
Neil & Pam McDonald

Email: nmcd10@gmail.com

--000000000000ffb854058c2980e0

rear hub flange by replacing the paper gasket or using goo of some sort. Am=
 I right in thinking that fitting a new oil seal inboard of the wheel beari=
ng makes this issue redundant, or is this not necessarily the case?</div><d=
iv></div></div>Email: <a href=3D"mailto:nmcd10@gmail.com"; target=3D"_blank"=

--000000000000ffb854058c2980e0--

--===============0019002454395489749==