Re: [Healeys] Long road trip

To: BJ8Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Long road trip
From: Ken Fleming via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 17:51:44 -0500
Cc: Healeys@autox.team.net
Steve,
I may just be leading the pack! Interesting topic and I marched out to find out
my seat time.
I purchased my BJ8 30 yrs ago or so on a cold December night .
At the the time the clock showed confirmed with documentation 50,396 miles.
Today by surprise,  I checked the clock and it showed 98,936!  That said I have
put 48,540 enjoyable miles on her as of 11/17/2020! My goal has always been to
drive more miles then any other owner or owners(3rd), then at point I will
consider her finally mine with more seat time and mileage then any other driver
. On that day god willing, we will celebrate with a beer for me and few fresh
quarts of oil for her!!
Ken
Sent from my iPhone