Re: [Healeys] Long road trip

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Long road trip
From: Mike Sinclair <phoenix722@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 16:55:20 -0800

--------------79D4CAF9CF5555BA2E4F7F30

Thanks, Perry.  Now I really feel old.   :-)    Actually, I've been
working under the dash straightening out some wiring problems.  Not easy
at any age.

Mike

On 11/17/2020 3:25 PM, kags@shaw.ca wrote:
> 29396 today.
>
> Happy Birthday Perry.  Congratulations (I think!)  on starting this
> discussion, which seems to be proving beyond much doubt that most Healey
> owners are getting to be 'Old Farts'.  Not sure that we needed that reminder,
> but those of us that are here to talk about it are - or should be - grateful.
>
> So far, only Mike Sinclair has beaten me.  Seems that I am really, really
> close to John Simms.
>
> Earl Kagna
> Victoria BC
> BJ8, BT7 tri-carb

  <head>
  </head>
           Actually, I've been working under the dash straightening out
        some wiring problems.  Not easy at any age.</font></p>
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:kags@shaw.ca";>kags@shaw.ca</a>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:000001d6bd38$fd21d740$f76585c0$@shaw.ca">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">29396 today.

[...]

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/archive";>http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"