Re: [Healeys] Long road trip

To: "'Perry Small'" <healeyguy@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Long road trip
From: <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 15:25:41 -0800
Cc: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
29396 today.

Happy Birthday Perry.  Congratulations (I think!)  on starting this discussion,
which seems to be proving beyond much doubt that most Healey owners are getting
to be 'Old Farts'.  Not sure that we needed that reminder, but those of us that
are here to talk about it are - or should be - grateful.

So far, only Mike Sinclair has beaten me.  Seems that I am really, really close
to John Simms.

Earl Kagna
Victoria BC
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb