Re: Young Blood

To: tim cunha <tfc1932@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Young Blood
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 22:26:03 -0700
oh well.....my bike is an import....and I can
tell you it was made with many junk yard
parts...and made in the back yard.....and in
the 1/2 room addition attached to our earlier
trailer house...tweaked more here in the driveway...
3/8 drill (no press)..
stood on steel to drill it until I got my first vice in
2001...not proud of and dont want any AMERICAN
made bike from a racing aspect cant stand the noise, lack
of forward motion and engineering or lack of,  except for the
new V-rod...course its Porsche designed....tired of all the
hunk-o-junk American modern cars that are sucking the life
and money out of this household.....yes I expect to log
more than 30,000 miles before I have to wear ear plugs
to mute out all the noises and replace engines, transmissions...
nice thing about them imports-I can hear the radio broadcast
from one a 1/2 mile away...clearly..which is alot better than
I can get from either stock radio sitting  in our Chevy truck and or
Olds Bravada...........
cant wait to buy a Honda truck........

Just an observation.........YES...I am proud to be
an American who has served in the
Armed Forces

Joe :)