Re: FIA/FIM

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>, "landspeedracer"
Subject: Re: FIA/FIM
From: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:53:54 -0800
Howard, et al . . .

I was warmed by the "out of step . . ." comment. It reminded me of a
powerful bit of prose from Mr. Frost who recognized that he was better for
having taken the road less traveled by. He and I would have traveled
together often.

>From a world perspective, I begrudgingly agree the FIA commands the top
slot. That the organization is abrupt and rude with respect to LSR records
is a chafing, biting thorn. Nevertheless, I look beyond the present and
envision a time where the respect will be reciprocal and long-lasting.

Some could care a fig about the FIA and after the treatment received by the
FIA, the position is certainly understandable. However, organizations, like
records, usually outlive the people who run them. I am patient and
determined, I see a brighter future where others see none.

Be Vigilant,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling Stories with Words and Pictures