RE: FIA

To: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: RE: FIA
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 23:08:39 -0500
Dan:
You are confused because you didn't receive my last message on the subject
(which Malcolm is responding to), because the list server didn't distribute
it.  (Am I being censored?)  I finally sent it to Malcolm separately.  I'll
send you (off list) the last couple I sent to Malcolm.

I'm thinking I'll just pick-off the individual member email addys and make
my own list, so I can maintain the right to communicate.  Of course, I won't
get any "lurker" addys that way.
Russ, #1226B