Re: cheap hats--who you know

To: v4gr@rcn.com, Nt788@aol.com, ddahlgren@snet.net, saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: cheap hats--who you know
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:40:42 EST
In a message dated 12/2/03 8:36:29 AM Pacific Standard Time, v4gr@rcn.com
writes:

<< All I see here is a reference to expense of getting a red hat. The
 replies seem to have inferred something about correctness or something. >>

The ONLY one who knows how much it truly cost for a red hat is the person or
persons who paid the bills. Some of us our more thrifty than others would
think by looking at the equipment. But none of it is cheep. Even the guys who
hit
the salvage yards pays something. Even if it's sweat & blood, I'll bet if we
talked to most everyone on the salt they could tell of ways they saved a buck
or two.
Mike