Re: cheap hats--who you know

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cheap hats--who you know
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:49:18 -0800 (PST)
Rich:

I don't think it has anything to do with expense.
Rather, some perceptions maintain that if you know
someone with a 200mph car long on realizable
potential, you (and others) could find it easier to
gain access into the 2 Club than a struggling
competitor on his or her own. Some say that by doing
this, it cheapens the club and membership in it. Which
end of this argument you find yourself is determined
by conscience. Personally, it doesnt matter one way
or the other to me.

John

--- Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com> wrote:
> List; All I see here is a reference to expense of
> getting a red hat. The
> replies seem to have inferred something about
> correctness or something. Why
> is that?    Rich Fox

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/