Help break the SCTA myth

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Help break the SCTA myth
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 18:46:27 EDT
I'm new to LSR as most of you already know. During the past year when I was
scratch building my C/GL, I met a lot of LSR guys. All "outsiders". I heard  a
lot of rumors about the SCTA and the "Golden Boys". They told me horror
stories about the way "we" get treated by the SCTA.

I like to draw my conclusions from first hand experience, nose to  nose, as
opposed to rumors but with my short time rubbing shoulders with  you in forums,
I'm not sure what to think.

Is that true what they all say about the "Golden Boys"? Would you just  as
soon see "us" all go away? The lines would be shorter like the good old  days.

Is that why USFRA was formed? I've heard rumors about them and they are ALL
good. Something about a completely different world, actually "friendly"
instead  of "what are you doing here, you don't belong".

Straighten me out guys.

Otto