Re: Help break the SCTA myth

To: LandSpeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help break the SCTA myth
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 16:25:30 -0700
While I don't post often, it seems to me that everyone on the list has been
not only helpful, but very friendly too. Dave D can seem a little abrasive
at times, but is VERY knowledgeable, and in general seems to be a
pretty okay guy (though I haven't actually met anybody on the list as of
yet)

I think that you really just got off on the wrong foot, and need to take a
step back and read some more. Ask questions pertinent to your build and take
some time to get a feel for the people that read and post to the forum
before diving right into controversy.

--
~Jon