Re: How would you like 2 long and 2 short courses at

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How would you like 2 long and 2 short courses at
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:25:15 EST
In a message dated 11/14/2006 9:20:57 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
speedtimer@charter.net writes:

Where the hell is this thread going.
Glen

Calm down. I knew this thread would go nowhere. Just threw it out there to
wake up a quiet list! 4 race tracks, how absurd!

Concerning me volunteering, I'd feel privileged to help for part  of Speed
Weeks. I'd make a good inspector and the inspection lines could use the  help.
I'll tech the first few days and race the latter part of the week when the  day
long lines have receded some. Count me in. Who do I see to get  certified as
an inspector? I've teched for NHRA so I have some "seat time". Let  me guess,
there isn't enough room for additional inspection lanes!!!  LOL

I was thinking, (oh no, here we go again!) that having contestants  volunteer
for 1 day during Speed Weeks would help out and should not be  objectionable
to racers. Do it the same way EM is run. Just another stupid  thought from a
rookie.

Otto