Re: How would you like 2 long and 2 short courses at

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: Re: How would you like 2 long and 2 short courses at
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:01:13 -0700
Based on what I've read in the previous threads, things are going
about as well as can be expected.  I'm also a rookie in this deal.  I
don't have the years of experience that people like Glen have.  So
I've just tried to learn what I can by reading others' comments.

Again, it seems that the SCTA folks have done a pretty good job in
trying to get a massive number of competitors down the courses...and
that little things like stopping on course, running all the way down
the long course at 150 or 160, shootin ducks out the exhaust and
other "competitor induced" problems create more problems than the
officials or course layouts do.  But this is only my observation from
the sidelines.  I haven't waited all day in the staging lanes trying
to come up with a better way.

I wish I DID have a brilliant idea to suggest, but I really don't.

RtR