lotus-cars

Lotus 69's

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <lotus-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Lotus 69's
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:07:46 -0700
Hey Gang,
Now that there's been some life fed back into this list let me throw out a
question.....

Some time back I heard there was a Lotus 69 in formula 'B' configuration
(Lotus twin cam engine rather than Cosworth BDA) apart but complete, lurking
out there somewhere. This would NOT be one of the 69's listed on Bill Dolson's
website.

Have any of you guys seen or heard of this car? I would really like to get my
hands on a Lotus 69 in 'B' configuration, and a complete basket case would be
just the thing!!

Any clues appreciated....
        Carl McLelland
        Lotus 61 FF