mg-mmm

Re: Guidance on Wiring PA

To: lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com, DSBonar@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Guidance on Wiring PA
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:39:35 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/14/01 4:47:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com writes:

<< As promised, I have designed up a control box for turn signals on the
 P-types. This will work on any car with existing trafficators. It will also
 work with any car as long as the switch you use has power supplied. This
 diagram may take a little engineering to build, but it's really pretty
 simple. A flasher (3 post), 2 DPDT 12 volt heavy duty relays, a terminal
 strip, and a box to put it all in, and you're set. >>

You don't really have to "whip" up anything.....Restoration Supply in Reno NV
has these already made up for $75.  I put one on the Arnolt and have another
for the Sa if I can ever figure out the wiring harness on it.  They have a
web site and lots of interesting goodies that work well on our cars....like
headless screws that substitute for rivets in headlight buckets.
http://www.restorationsupplycomp.com/

You should also talke to British wiring about new harnesses as they are
really Autosparks who make most of the harnesses in the UK.... They are in a
suburb of Chicago and I think they have a web site but I can't find it right
now...

Cheers
Terry
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol