mg-mmm

Fwd: North American Triple-M Register Renewal

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: North American Triple-M Register Renewal
From: Bill707@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:33:52 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/9/01 22:10:10, StallerL@cs.com (Lou Staller) writes:

<< For sale: A totally original 1936 MG PB 4 seater. The car is apart but all
there. The car was resting in a Southern California garage from 1956 until
1998 when I purchased it. It's now tucked away in an enclosed trailer waiting
for a restore and a new life! I don't have any photos except for the ones we
took prior to and during us removing it from it's prior home. I suppose I can
take some if anyone is really interested although I don't think it will
photograph well. I have the factory build info which indicates a total of 99
PB 4 seaters being built! This car being built in December 1935. It will be a
really cool ride for someone when finished!
If anyone is interested please contact me at stallerl@cs.com or call me
during the work week at 310-783-3119 or evenings and weekends at home at
714-962-4342. Thanks... >>