mg-mmm

Re: Trafficator mounting-PA

To: DSBonar@aol.com
Subject: Re: Trafficator mounting-PA
From: Jarl or Carol <Jarl@deboer.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:43:32 -0700
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
You are essentially correct. The vertical wood framing piece is NOT square at
the
outer face, thus the skin sits at an angle to the aft face of the wood. The Traf
is right up against the wood at the outer bottom edge and @ 1 mm from it at the
top. Because of the angle, the inner edge of the Traf. is = inch + from the
wood.

I know I'm lucky, my wood is so good that it was just a case of unscrewing 8
screws to remove the panel, even the plywood under the fabric is still sound!

The pictures will remain uploaded until end September, after that I will archive
them for an eventual CD.

Jarl