mg-mmm

Re: wire wheel restoration

To: DB35PA@aol.com
Subject: Re: wire wheel restoration
From: guy weatherall <guy.weatherall@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:51:36 +0100
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Try some of the UK guys like Richards Bros.  I had some wheels done by them a
while back and they provided new 18" rims and spokes for my Austin's hubs. From
memory the cost was less that you quote.  I've got a number of the UK wheel
suppliers listed on Vintage Knowledge if you want to try them.
www.vintageknowledge.co.uk

Guy

Quoting DB35PA@aol.com: