Re: Re: MG engine piston replacement

To: streepey@jps.net, owner-mg-t@autox.team.net, simbafish@home.com
Subject: Re: Re: MG engine piston replacement
From: CFritz7001@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:29:55 EST
Stu,
    My only suggestion to you at this point is to get your car to H--- OUT OF
THEIR HANDS IMMEDIATELY!  This outfit you're dealing with are BOUND to make
other serious blunders if allowed to continue!!!  Pay them what you must to
get it back, then go find yourself a lawyer and see what he says about a
suit.  (On second thought, maybe you should see the lawyer first!)
    Seems to me that any fool would know by looking that "out the top" is the
ONLY SENSIBLE ROUTE, and not consulting the manual is sheer stupidity!  Don't
let them do ANYTHING  more (except possibly help load the car for transport
elsewhere)
Best of luck,
Carl