RE: re Silicone

To: "'Ormrod, Douglas'" <Douglas.Ormrod@adis.co.nz>,
Subject: RE: re Silicone
From: "Nelson, Dennis E" <NelsonDE@state.gov>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:26:55 -0500
NO! NO! NO!  Silicone - good!  Not Silicone - good!  No upkeep and poor
maintenance - bad!  It all depends on the attitude and beliefs, or
individual dogma.  The answer is, preventive maintenance.  Look after your
gear, and your gear will look after you.  If you want to just leave a car to
sit and gather moisture in the braking system, rust out the pipes, or
whatever, and then blame non-silicone brake fluid, it is the same as blaming
the hammer for hitting you on the thumb!

Sorry to sound off, and freedom is the ability to publicly express them.
But, it must be remembered that opinions are like a__holes, everyone has
one, but some pass the smell-test better than others!

Happy Thanksgiving, and support our troops and our President!  United We
Stand!

Dennis Nelson
'39 MG TA