RE: Silicone and rubber

To: "'David Tinker'" <david.tinker@virgin.net>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Silicone and rubber
From: "Ormrod, Douglas" <Douglas.Ormrod@adis.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:33:26 +1300
Thanks David

Problem is the ONLY thing the DPO had done on the car (which was in need of
total restoration) in 22 years was to recondition the brake cylinders and
master cylinder (oh, he also bought a new front bumper and the little MG
badges that go on the hub caps). So I don't know what the seals are - or
even how old they are. So having just finished the piping last night I am
now thinking I should change all the seals - a fairly inexpensive but time
consuming operation. Bugger.

Douglas