Re: Warning - leaking replacement flexible fuel lines

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Warning - leaking replacement flexible fuel lines
From: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:11:26 -0500
I  had to replace the lines in my '52 last Summer.  They were in the car
about four years.  Growing up I remember this being a constant annoyance to
my father with his '51.  He was in the Navy, and he'd pull the lines out
when he deployed to keep them from rotting and they'd leak when he put them
back in anyway.

I'm going to second Mr. Tattery's recommendation.  Moss sells a set that are
Teflon lined and gauranteed for life.  They're what I used when I replaced
mine.

Scott Allen

52 TD
74 1/2 BGT