RE: Steering rack gaiters

To: mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Steering rack gaiters
From: "S. Allen" <sallen3663@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 07:18:40 -0500
I recently had one of them tear that had been on the car after about
eight months of use.

Took both of them off and Moss replaced them.

Don't know how the new ones will do yet as it's not on the road right now.

Don't know an alternate source, am since you asked the question I'm
wondering if Abingdon Spares uses the same source...

Scott Allen

52 TD
74 1/2 BGT

What kind of results have people had with the gaiters sold by Moss
Motors (281 378) that are made in Tiwan?  If the results have been poor,
where can one get a set made elsewhere that give better results?

Thank you,
Dave